This book is for newly qualified and well established therapists in all branches of complementary therapy. Being a successful therapist, particularly in private practice, requires good marketing skills, and the purpose of this book is to give you so many ways of marketing your practice that it would be virtually impossible to fail.
If you use this book as it is intended you should be able to create a tidal wave of enquiries from potential clients, you can then let your therapy skills take over.
* PREPARE PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL; FROM BROCHURES AND BUSINESS CARDS TO LEAFLETS AND NEWSLETTERS.
* DECIDE WHERE TO ADVERTISE; IN NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES, NEWSLETTERS AND OTHER PUBLICATIONS. –
* USE THE INTERNET AND ON-LINE DIRECTORIES TO YOUR ADVANTAGE –
* DEVELOP WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH LOCAL ORGANISATIONS, GROUPS, SOCIETIES AND RETAILERS
* CONSIDER THE VALUE OF OFFERING DISCOUNTS, VOUCHERS, FREE CONSULTATIONS, OPEN DAYS AND OTHER PROMOTIONS
There are more than 101 ways to market your practice. You will know that you are successful when you start to create your own ideas.
Well worth buying, 17 May 2011 By Redberry
I bought this book as I have recently set up my own therapy business. Having had little experience in marketing I felt I needed good simple realistic advice, this book has it all. Clear concise advice which you can adopt for your business. It has given me an insight and opened a up new ways of marketing,which go beyond just designing and costing adverts.
It took away the fear of ‘selling myself’, as I am not a naturally outgoing person. This book tells you how you can go about marketing without being pushy, forceful or loud. Using your knowledge and enthusiasm for your therapy along with sheer, persistent hard work can bring in results. It has helped me to increase my communication skills and confidence in approaching people who can further my business and become future clients.
About the Author
STEVEN A. HAROLD started his career in marketing before becoming a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Energy Therapist and setting up a successful therapy practice with clients from all over the world.